Saturday, August 30, 2008

New GutterGirlz Prompt....

....is up today!! This challenge is a bit risque, to say the least, so make sure you don't have your little ones with you when you listen to the song! Here's what I came up with:(Got this one in as a twofer, since the prompt over at The Art is Found is to use sheet music! LOVE when that happens!)

The prompt: S.E.X.
The song: Get Naked by Tommy Lee
The technique: Fingerprints

Remember that the prompts are for you to use as a guide for your art! You can use all three, or just one if you like. For mine, I didn't use the song at all, I used "sexy" instead of "sex," and the teeny heart on the larger red one was made with my fingerprints! Can't wait to see what you come up with.....click here to play along!

3 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

I LOVE the heart you made with your finger prints. That is AWESOME.

Jessica Rodarte said...

i love this project. so... well, sexy! :) i found your blog browing around on debbie's and I love your blog. peace!

Lorelie Kim said...

That layout is HOT and the photo is even HOTTER!! Your thumbprint heart is a neat idea...adds that personal touch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails