Sunday, February 1, 2009

Progress!

Yesterday she was given form and structure...today she'll be given a face! I think I'll get to the painting tomorrow, and give the paperclay a full day to dry. I can't wait to see what she looks like...this is my favorite part!

Before I get started, I thought I'd share some pics from Thursday night. Vikki took Alex & Maggie and their cousins Nick & Hailey out bowling!




Aunt Vikki came in first, then Nick, third place was Alex, then Hailey, and Maggie came in last place. Too bad they don't give out extra points for cuteness!

So, what are your plans this SuperBowl Sunday?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those action shots! Great doll too, can't wait until it's done!

Nicole Laird said...

Looks like they had a good time! The last picture of Maggie is great!

Yeah, can't wait to see the finished doll. If she is anything like the first one you did, she will be wonderful!

I didn't watch the Super Bowl. Blah! I sat here on my lazy butt on the sofa cahnnel and net surfing. :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails