Friday, January 23, 2009

I am ON it, Dog-gonnit!!

Yes, this week I'm actually on TIME! Allow me to introduce you to my newest layout for Lotus Paperie, for the sketch challenge that just went up this morning!

I also just finished my art journal page for the 2nd prompt, "Because." You should check out the video on the art journal blog! Really awesome, healing technique that I'd like to do again sometime.

ALSO, I mailed out the clay button order for Scrap Muse...

...got a package in the mail for my Tally Sis, and sent an order from my etsy shop overseas...all the way to the United Kingdom! (Nicole, today I'm working on assembling your custom kit...I didn't forget about you!) I feel so very productive!

A BIG THANK YOU to Miranda & Troy, who came over yesterday to do me a big favor.....since Rick has to take my van to work while his car is out of commission, Troy stayed with the kids while Miranda gave me a ride to the vet....with Nicodemus. Yeah, it appears that he has pneumonia, too. But this time we may have caught it early enough to save him. He's already had two doses of his antibiotic, and though his activity has slowed and he's stopped eating, I'm really hoping these meds will kick in and he'll start feeling better! Poor guy. And thank goodness for these etsy orders, or we may not have been able to foot the $77 vet bill. *sigh*

Today's "To Do" list includes listing some new goodies in my shop...


Working on a tutorial for the TallyBlog...

Getting started on my 52Q project, hosted by Emily Falconbridge (who just found out she's pregnant!)...

And maybe even getting some laundry and dishes done! Set your goals high, that's my motto.

Hope your Friday is happy and productive!!

5 comments:

Ashley H said...

ooooh those buttons. cannot wait!

Debbie Doughty said...

You MUST be feeling better, those sure are high goals! Good luck :D Love your buttons!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

holy cute!!!! i'm so gonna bookmark your shop lol

allsmilesgirl said...

GO GIRL!! Have I mentioned how much I love the buttons I bought from your shop? I am making gifts for my MIL, mom and Granny. Hope I can bear to part with them! LOL!

Hope your fur-baby gets better! That sounds scary!

Anonymous said...

I should digg your post therefore other folks can look at it, really useful, I had a hard time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Murk

Related Posts with Thumbnails