Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Well, we braved the bitter cold and crazed, last-minute shoppers to go see Santa at the mall for our traditional Christmas Eve picture of the children....only this year, Alex decided he was too old to sit in a photo with jolly old St. Nick. I still love how this came out!

And I figured I could just get the four of them to sit together for a picture amid the Christmas scenery at the mall. It didn't have to have Santa in it to be a good picture, and I could do it myself, right?

Hmmm....for some reason, I can't get all four of them to look at me at the same time...

Man, the lighting in here is awful! I'm using the high ISO setting on my camera, and everything!

Okay, guys, now this is just ridiculous....

Ah, forget it! Merry Christmas, anyway! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a whistle. Or food, those things alway make my two look. :)

Nicole Laird said...

LOL! They look so cute, but...is Santa feeling ok?? lol I love when I try to get pictures of them all together...not. How many pictures of all of mine do you see? tehehe

Merry Christmas!!

walkingcloser said...

those pictures are so cute, christi...even if they're not all looking at the same time! i am glad you guys had such a nice relaxing Christmas!!! how cool!
i hope you enjoy the rest of the kids' vacation! love you!

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Your children are beautiful...just like Mom!
Blessings,
Pam

Mrs Pretzel said...

LMAO I love this... I think you should make a collage of all of them and use THAT for your Christmas photooooo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails