Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fa la la la LAAAAA!!!

Just wanted to share a few pics with you before I scoot out the door...

Maggie on "Wear a Silly Hat" Day:


Jack and his cousin Ethan (we had some friends and family over for dinner this week):


Jacob and Jack sporting their fabulous new hats at the Dollar Tree:


This is the oven mitt and cookie-in-a-jar I made for each of the kids' teachers:


And my little brother Mark stopped by to say hello yesterday! I love that crazy kid! (Notice how Jacob is still wearing his silly hat? He and Jack are nuts about those things!)

It's almost Christmas...only five more days, if you've lost count. And today, I get to do some last-minute shopping! Keep me in your thoughts, would you? Maybe say a prayer that I don't get knocked down by some crazed lady making a desperate grab for the last lion Webkins.....oh wait, that lady might be me. :) Happy Saturday!

11 comments:

blank said...

Totally awesome- love the hats. The teachers gifts totally rock!!!
Happy Holidays!!!

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

What beautiful photos. Your kids are dolls.
Merry Christmas,
Pam

Heather Plank said...

LOL -Crazy lady. I'll watch out. Mine wants the Reindeer webkin???
Our neighbor has 72 - if you can believe that. And that is just for one kid. Now that's crazy!

Hope you had fun shopping! Merry Christmas if I don't get a chance to tell you before hand.

Yikes 5 days left. Holy cow...

Ashley H said...

your brother is cute.

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOVE. All of it. Especially, the pics with the HATS. They ROCK MY SOCKS.

Nikki said...

Christi, your bro is a hottie! and I love that pic of him and Jacob! Love the pic of the boys in their hats too! Hope you had fun shopping and didn't get run over by a reindeer or anything! LOL!

Debbie Doughty said...

Your kids are soooo cute! Your brother too! I may be old, but I'm not blind, lol...

Nicole Laird said...

Hello, little brother!! lol What is it with little brothers and Tally women?? tehehehe

Love the hats!! They are all too cute!

JenM said...

Those hats kill me!

Pimpin' ain't easy!

TheresaK said...

Hope you got all your shopping done!!!

Minda said...

if say, in two weeks you were to make a pair of those lovely oven mitts and post them on your etsy shop I'm pretty sure I would be so buying them...I'm just saying...

Related Posts with Thumbnails