Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kids, Always Listen to Your Mother....

.....when she tells you not to run through the house!
I just couldn't get a good picture of the massive lump on Jack's head from slamming into the corner of the wall....the knot stuck out at least an inch! I made sure to give him lots of love and kisses to make it better.
There's been so much going on around here.....We've been having lots of fun with Whetzel, and even Nicodemus has started coming out of his little house more during the day. He's not quite brave enough to sit on our shoulder the way Whetzel does....maybe someday. I'm trying to work with him while Whetzel is out of the cage...the good news is, he doesn't nip at my hand anymore! I'm on the phone with Rachel in this pic. A Whetzel in each ear! lol

We had a "Meet and Greet" at the kids' school last night. Alex and Maggie got to meet their teachers, drop off their school supplies, see their classroom and other parts of their new school, and play on the playground for a little while! They'll be attending my old elementary school, and I made sure to tell them, "Your mom's little girl butt sat on those swings and slid down that slide!" They thought that was pretty cool. I'm still in shock over the fact that school starts TOMORROW! And I didn't take any dang PICTURES at the school!!! *sigh*

6 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

... a whetzel in each ear.. so funny! Poor Jack... my Cams is the same way... hard headed! :-)

Lisa said...

Poor Jack! Tell him to stop beating the house with his head!

Debbie Doughty said...

Ouch! Poor Jack. I remember my little brother doing that. His was right between the eyes, which later turned black and blue. Both of them....

Mrs Pretzel said...

There is NOTHING better than a Whetzel in both ears. Nothing.

Lorelie Kim said...

Whetzel in each ear...Hilarious!! Lucky you to get "good talk" for each ear!

Unknown said...

i am CRACKING UP at a whetzel in each ear...omg!

Related Posts with Thumbnails